Hi Hayden,
Oh, I am well aware of that bug. We actually foundit during private
beta testing, but I haven't been able to resolve it yet. However, I am
continuing to work on a solution. Hopefully it will be fixed before
beta 14 comes out which is beginning to look like a maintainence
release with a number of miner patches and updates that fixes things
like the keyboard stuff as well as this issue with the torch amung
other things.

Smile.