Hi Hayden,
Well, as I just explained to Charles why I asigned draw/holster to w
I'm not going to cover that ground again. Although, for some reason I
don't recall having draw/holster asigned to d. If I did that was
probibly when I was experimenting with various keyboard layouts, and
trying different things on for size. However, w ended up being my
choice for draw/holster as it is easy to remember because weapon
begins with the letter w. Make sense?

Smile.