well although it worked on my system I noticed I had only 2005 and anyway I didn't know that things were all updated like that.
Since I have never bothered.
however I have downloaded and updated my system and other's systems on here.
Interestingly the game loads even faster now.
I have games needing 2005 vc but I have vc 05 -10 and its all nice now.
This is probably gona save my backon as I have a job which needs a system just reformatted but being used by its owners, dewormed and updated. The guy was complaining about some things crashing because of vc corruptions etc.
Now I have the files so thanks.