The one I'm working on at the moment will have sound in it, though the games I
have ported from other operating systems
do not have sound, they are located at:
http://www.softcon.com/mac/
and you will find some games there, as well as other things that you may or may
not find useful.
Thanks for those willing to test, it's a bit rough at the moment, and
incomplete,
but I'm hoping it can be turned into something folks will really want to play.
Thanks, and I'll be contacting everyone who offered to test.
(at least those with osx machines)
I have fixed the ppc problems, so it's not limited to
intel based machines anymore.
I've also managed to compile it for bsd as well (netbsd anyhow)
so if anyone has a netbsd machine, you folks can test it too.
:)
Hope this helps.