I do wonder though, why they can't put in the classic mode.

Afterall, it's not just the wiz kid computer junkies who will buy newer versions, it's people like my dad, who are absolutely computer novices and find the hole business with menue ribbons and flashy graphical shenanigans something of an infomration overload!

Why they can't just include a classic skin in these cases I don't know.

Btw, all praise to Winamp once again, for keeping such options.

Beware the Grue!