I do find it slightly odd that they don't considder a less cluttered and flashy display method, ie, a classic mode for as I said, computer novices, ----- but as you said earlier Tom, microsoft have a monopoly, therefore they pretty much dictate, and everyone, blind, sited, novice, experience user, large coorperation or individual pretty much has to put up with it if they want compatibility.

Beware the grue!