Hi Thomas,

Just wondering.  I thought that you had decided to program in straight C++ so
that people did not need to down load 300 meg of up grades to be able to run
your game like they did when it was in C net.  But now you have changed your
mind and again people need to be running the latest greatest software from
Microsoft right?

Maybe if I could afford a new computer and a screen reader that would run on it
I might check out your game.  But as it is now, every time that I try to up
grade my computer it runs much worse.  The last time I did this was so that I
could listen to a radio stream from WMMS Rover's Morning Glory, now every time
that I close Internet Explorer it blows up my desk top etc.  So I need to
reboot.  Even a sighted person with a mouse can not use my computer without a
reboot.

http://roverradio.com

But I guess my point is, are you not going backwards to forcing people to up
grade like when the game was in a net language?

Just asking.

BFN

    Jim

Cannabis, Rock N Roll, Sex, Love, Health, Happiness and Peace to all!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA