To: "Thomas Ward" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

Hi Thomas,

Just wondering. I thought that you had decided to program in straight C++ so that people did not need to down load 300 meg of up grades to be able to run your game like they did when it was in C net. But now you have changed your mind and again people need to be running the latest greatest software from Microsoft right?

Maybe if I could afford a new computer and a screen reader that would run on it I might check out your game. But as it is now, every time that I try to up grade my computer it runs much worse. The last time I did this was so that I could listen to a radio stream from WMMS Rover's Morning Glory, now every time that I close Internet Explorer it blows up my desk top etc. So I need to reboot. Even a sighted person with a mouse can not use my computer without a reboot.

http://roverradio.com

But I guess my point is, are you not going backwards to forcing people to up grade like when the game was in a net language?

Just asking.

BFN

    Jim

Cannabis, Rock N Roll, Sex, Love, Health, Happiness and Peace to all!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA