Cheers will try that and let you know.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help with Palace Punch-up

Hi Lori,

This was a mistake in the setup program, it did not create the icon for the manual in the program group. If you download and install it again, the problem will be fixed. However I am currently clueless as to the cause of the freezing error you report, I've never had that happen on this end. Please try it a few more times and see if it always happens, and if it does then please send me an email privately and I'll try to resolve it with you.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall