The problem is damian, even in countries like the Us who have a pretty good disability reccord the legal requirements for a computer system, building, book, or anything else to be accessible are solely based on whether it can! be used by a disabled person, not on how much effort it takes.

This is actually one thing I hope my phd thesis will highlight, that a large percentage of what defigns any disability is not merely be able to do or not do something, but how much effort it takes, and that this should be practically recognized in lore and public life.

however, unless I manage to end up on some sort of governmental focus group working to draught disability legislation, I can't really see this making overly much difference, especially to huge, multinational coorperations such a Microsoft who are basically above the law anyway, ---- just look at the treatment of their workers in many parts of the world.

Beware the grue!