Hello,
Here is more information on my system. Maybe this will give a clue as
to why jim kitchen's games refuse to run? if worse comes to worse I
could try running downloading and running xp mode, or I could get
vmware fusion for windows7 I mean mac and or could get vmwarey player
for windows7 maybe and install windows xp in a virtual machine. based
on the system specs I am pasting below maybe someone can suggest audio
games that will work on my system

 System
 Display
 This tool reports detailed information about the DirectX components
and drivers installed on your system.
 If you know what area is causing the problem, click the appropriate
tab above.  Otherwise, you can use the "Next Page" button below to
 visit each page in sequence.

 System Information
 Current Date/Time:Monday, July 12, 2010, 9:36:14 PM
 Computer Name:JOSH-PC
 Operating System:Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
 Language:English (Regional Setting: English)
 System Manufacturer:Apple Inc.
 System Model:MacBookPro5,5
 BIOS:Default System BIOS
 Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     P8700  @ 2.53GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
 Memory:4096MB RAM
 Page file:1139MB used, 6487MB available
 DirectX Version:DirectX 11
 Check for WHQL digital signatures
 DxDiag 6.01.7600.16385 64-bit Unicode  Copyright © 1998-2006
Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
 Help Next Page Save All Information... E

Josh