Hi Muhammed,
What does this have to do with anything? No one said Jim's games were
not cool. I'm not sure if this is a rule, but posts with only one line
that don't add anything to the conversation probably should be kept to
a minimum.

As far as Inno setup is concerned, it really is a neat program. The
Pascal scripting in it is quite useful. You could pretty easily check
what version of the .NET framework is installed, and alert the user if
they should upgrade.  If you wanted to take it one step further, you
could probably have Inno automatically download the .NET framework or
other dependencies (like DirectX) with use of a dll. I know for a fact
future programs I use Inno setup for will definitely check for the
proper version of the .NET framework and DirectX, and alert the user
to upgrade.  A feature like this would cut down on emails where people
can't run .NET programs because they don't have DirectX installed (and
didn't read the documentation.)

Thanks.
-Ryan