Hi Josh,
It is starting to look that way. At least in your case. I still don't
know why it is failing to run under Windows 7 64bit as apparently some
users have it working according to Jim's message he sent to the list
earlier, and I have various games like NFL, Spanker, Baseball, setup
and running under Windows 7. Although, I am having a problem with them
locking up now and then. However, I don't have similar issues with say
the GMA or PCS games though.