Hi Phillip,
I am currently on the mac side downloading a really big iso file. I went onto
your site to try and pre-order the bgt toolkit I went to the order site and do
not see any paypal buttons. maybe your site doesn't work with safari? no
problem once the file is done I'll boot into windows7 and see if the paypal
buttons show up in internet explorer or firefox. maybe I should get firefox for
the mac side also.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com