You could always do the intelevision rip off which was frog bog.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bgt question

I'll probably do some more games like that just to get the feel for it,
particularly if my sighted girlfriend expresses interest in partnering with
me in this. Another favorite of mine as a kid was Adventure, sort of the
ancestor of modern RPG's. Then there was Frogs and Flies, which actually
only featured a two-player mode, although you could have single-player if
you wanted by simply not using or even unplugging the second controller.
That was actually going to be my first Audio Game Maker project, but the
bugs, no pun intended, got in the way of that.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!