Hi.

We've had a request on the audiogames.net forum from people looking for the
scripts for the arc angle kchess games, both the jaws and window eyes ones.

Obviously sinse I use Hal, and sinse when I reviewed the games for the database
they worked fine with Hal by default, I have no idea.

However, if anyone either has the scripts or knows where they might be found
that would be helpful.

All the best,