From: Muhammed Deniz [mailto:muhamme...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:15 PM
To: w...@wilanddenise.com; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important Moderator Message (please read)

That was because he miss typed.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com