From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Milos Przic
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 5:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important Moderator Message (please read)

   Yes, and the things that frustrate me are the things like writing 0
instead of o, only because it is written similarly. It is not a question of
time. And another same thing, for example, is serbian language there is no
letter w but there is v. And there are some people that always write w
instead of v, I don't know why, they don't know why. And things like that
make me quite mad!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs