From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Milos Przic
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:17 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new releases

Hey Mike, I think that Fill and Tom were clear. Boath of them said the work
"joke", so there is not part of the joke that is joke, and the other that is

not a joke. I was also absent these days, but I took some time and looked
through my inbox, as I am a member on more than 5 lists, and some of them
have many frequent news than this one.
   Then, think a little. Can all of those things be released at once in only

a week or two without a single prior warning never given to us?
   Finally I don't want to be rood, but, please, first use your head and
then your fingers to write. Otherwise you can be moderated because of one
liner, and if you try to write longer messages only because of that, then
noone will read them, and you will not get any more help, even if your
questions will be more inteligent and normal. There are some of us who work,

study, etc, and don't want to read stupid things that fill the inboxes of
our computers. There are people that, on the other side, have all the time
of this World, and they read mail and write all the time, without thinking
about what they've red, and spetially what they are going to write.
   Thanks, and please, do not take this message as a joke.
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs