Hi
 I got an iso of windows xp. I mounted it using daemon tools in windows7 and
used vmware player's easy install, the install went perfectly! but if you find
you have low audio volume in your windows xp vm open the .vmx file in notepad
and paste this line at the end.

pciSound.emulateMixer = "FALSE"

then save it and that aught to work. not sure if this is needed in vmware
fusion for mac or not but I did it and now sound is working fine and I can and
have installed sapi5 realspeak voices or scansoft voices, they work, and jim
kitchen's games work great in the vmeware virtual mache machine virtual machine
also. so if games won't work in win7 for any reason just use a windows xp
vmware virtual machine and they will work and all your old xp software will
work as well. I plan on getting or setting up a windows98 virtual machine very
soon also so I can use the keynote gold multimedia speech synthesizer and some
even older software that won't work in xp. I may even set up or get a vmware
windows 3.1 virtual machine to try out if I can find one.
Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com