To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 5:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT - new pricing structure and pre-ordering available!

Hi Phil,
Oh, really? What kind of extra goodies do you have up your sleeve for pro?

Cheers!

On 7/17/10, Philip Bennefall <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se> wrote:
Hi Hayden,

Here are the differences:

1. With lite, you can only release freeware games.

2. With pro single, you can create and release one commercial game as well
as an unlimited number of free games.

3. With pro unlimited, you can create and sell an unlimited number of
commercial games as well as free ones.

I also intend adding some features that are exclusive to pro users, as to
make it appealing even for those wanting to make advanced free games as
well.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall