Now, if this ball can get rolling? Sighted people playing games in the same way we do! Using other senses than eyesight to play games, and being on an equal playing field, playing our games instead of us playing theirs. Games made for blind gamers do not need to be modified to be played by sighted gamers.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Sherman" <squir...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 12:39 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Q9 for kids

Hi,

This note is primarily for Phil, but good read for all.

My son, 9 years old and can see, loves to play q9. Hasn't even completed the
jungle world yet, but give him time. he especially loves the parts when Q9
dies, and the clip that plays after that. Especially the one where Q9 has
died from falling down a chasm, since this is how he dies the most.

In fact, he has even shown it to 2 of his other friends. One said he might
just have to ask his parents to buy him the game.

Great job phil.

rich