To: "Blind Gamers Dissssssssscussion List" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 9:56 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] pack man

HI all
I just want to tell you all that I heard an ad last night on south African
tv where a pack man game for the sighted has been released for mobile
phones.
The sighted one needds to sms the word eat to a certain number to get pack
man on his mobile.
I am glad that we have phil's pack man talks to enjoy, so we are not totally
left in the dark!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5293 (20100719) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5293 (20100719) __________