Hi Nicol,

Oh yeah, I wrote that guess the number game as a sample simple game that had
such elements as playing and panning sounds, picking random numbers, using if
then else statements, getting keyboard input and functions of sapi5 speech, you
know as sample VB6 code that one could use in writing a game.  At first I just
sent it to people that asked about programming games.  But then I put it up on
my web site, but did not include the code to return it to the Kitchensinc game
menu program.  It also is not one of my regular game files that gets unzipped
to the Kitchensinc folder.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

Kitchensinc, where we put the fun back in dysfunctional.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA