Hi,
Lol! Ghosts beware. Attackman is here. Our favorite yellow super hero
is back equipped with his trusty power pills, a pistol, a
semi-automatic pistol, a machine gun, laser pistol, chainsaw,
disrupter, biogrenades, several mines, and his own M1-A1 armored tank
to really show those pesky ghosts who is boss of the maze now.  Ghosts
run in fear because Attackman is here!