>From the Kolesar brothers and our puppies
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jimmy Odin Kristoffersen" <jimmy.o...@blindsigtmail.dk>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:59 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Freedom Millionaire

Hi all,

I'm looking for the two question set they created for Freedom Millionaire
beside the 5 there already was in the game.
I did tried to look fru the home page, but it seems like they closed it,
also look't at audiogames.net, but they only had the game, not the last two
question set.
Anybody knows how to get them?
thanks for any info,