Hi everyone,

I'm assuming there's a programmer on here who may know the answer to my
question, or maybe someone else might know the answer. Here it goes..
I'm purchasing an Apple II GS with the echo and a disk drive (5.25 disk drive),
now what I'm wondering is, how to convert apple Disk images to the Apple disk?
For example, I'm mainly buying this so I can play the Eamon games. There's a
website with all the Eamon games as disk images, but I don't know how to get
them on the disk for the apple from my computer. Someone sent me a program that
converts the files to the Apple II GS, but I have no idea how to use it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ryan C.