To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2010 12:23 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] playing entombed what voices sapi5

Hi
I installed entombed onto windows7 64bit outside of the virtual machine. I have acapela voices installed but the only voices entombed detected were espeak and microsoft anna. I would like to be able to play it with nvda. it is very responsive, entombed is very responsive in the host which is windows7 64bit it is a bit less responsive in windows xp guest inside of vmware. but at least in vmware i get to use scansoft daniel to play the game with. What voices do you guys play entombed with? which are the best?

Josh

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com

Josh Kennedy