From: "Xiao Long Nu" <xiaolon...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:21:33 -0700
Subject: [Audyssey] Trouble with saving and loading with mystery of the
ancients

> Hello everyone,
> I recently tried Mystery of the ancients beta 13 and is not able to save
or load a game with f3 and f4 respectively. I'm using windows xp and
Didn't know if I was supposed to install the visual basic runtime since
it says for windows vista and windows 7. Also, when I press control t to
check remaining torches, it will tell me how many are left, but it will
also light a torch at the same time. Is this normal?  Thank you for any
help.