if you want to do it the easy way just turn on your numlock, but you'll have to hit enter each time you give it a direction. Alternatively you can change the behaviure of the keys by going to the edit menu, then keys. find all the keys you need (numpad1-9, plus and minus,) and hit control e on each one. tab to the commands field and delete what's already there and type the number. IE, if you're working with numpad8 type in 8 in the commands field. after you finish all of the stuff, exit the keys dialog, go to file, save, all scripts.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan" <r10mcman...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 3:00 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] vipmud help

Hello I just got vipmud.

I play a mud called Miriani

up until this time I have been using monkeyterm.

when you fly the ship manually you can use the numpad like 8 is north 6 is east and so on.

I really like VIP and wanted to find out if there is a way I can get the same numpad to work in vip?

Thanks for all help!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5266 (20100709) __________