Hello,
I have  a question. The codefactory games, as some of the other
experimental audio games, like drive and some others, including the audio
game maker, are written in something related with macromedia projector,
and I believe  flash. And I have a question:
Does someone have a
tutorial or a functionr eference with some example code for it, I really
want to look on how this works?

Kevin