Thanks for all the responses foks. The version of street fighter we'l be using, I should clarify, is super street fighter IV on the ps3. I don't know how much further Yohandy and I have taken this than most people here, but I know we've put tons of time into the game. I wouldn't call mysef a tournament level player, but I think all of us have the potential to be competetive players.