Well, I know I've tried and tried to play, I can win but I just don't' feel
right, and with the button presses counting as 2, it's just super confusing.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of clement chou
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 2:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: competetive street fighter

Thanks for all the responses foks. The version of street fighter we'l be
using, I should clarify, is super street fighter IV on the ps3. I don't know

how much further Yohandy and I have taken this than most people here, but I
know we've put tons of time into the game. I wouldn't call mysef a
tournament level player, but I think all of us have the potential to be
competetive players.