From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 11:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: competetive street fighter

This is an awesome idea man! I actually considered this a while back, but
never thought people would show interest. I'm excited to realize that I was
wrong about this and people really seem to like the idea. you guys have no
clue what you're missing with some of these mainstream games until you
actually start playing and experimenting. Where street fighter games are
concerned, I consider the games totally accessible. I say this with complete

confidence, as I've completed all trials for both Super and vanilla SF4 with

no sighted assistance and gotten my platinum trophies. You'll need a bit of
patience especially if you've never played mainstream games to really start
getting how things work, but trust me it's not hard at all if you're willing

to learn. Clement, you had any particular day in mind when we should do
this? and when are those folks interested available? I can't wait to get
started!