well I have no interest in playing but if this is a podcast or something or is downloadable as such then I will be happy to listen.
At 07:04 p.m. 30/07/2010, you wrote:
You guys won't need it unless you want to follow around in training mode. Yohandy and I will have it on, because we'll most likely be sparring while we explain things.

As for the ps3 not having enough good games out for it, I think I have to dey that. Not counting the awesome releases like MK 2 and a remade street fighter 2 turbo, there's a lot of other games. A few dragogn ball games, naruto, Tekken 6, Blazblue which is a completely new entry but an awesome one into the genre. Not to mention heavenly sword, rock band, and so on. But fortunately you'll already have a ps3 where you're living, so you'll only have to look for games. But I'd recommend looking into it, especially if you have someone sighted around to help you play the games.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brice Mellen" <buu...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: competetive street fighter

Lol I love main stream games!!!! Im just very behind on the times, cause I
won't get a ps3, not enough good games in my opinion have come out for it,
but where I'm moving to the person has a ps3, and I already gaught street
fighter 4, I just have to get it from my friends house who lives really far
away lol.
We aren't going to need it for this tutorial thing are we? Cause I don't
think I could get my copy back in time.