Hi Hayden,
Lol! No, not hardly. One reason I used w is that in the tomb raider
games the draw/holster command was on the spacebar and fire was on the
control key. I personally found that slightly confusing as I'd often
press space to fire, which is what I'm use too, and end up killing
Lara Croft simply because I forgot fire was on control and
draw/holster was on space. So obviously in MOTA I put fire on space
and asigned draw/holster to w which was in my mind a better setup.

Smile.