Hi guys,
What does this discussion have to do with gaming? Looks a bit off topic to me.
As for I.E. 6 I'd highly recommend updating to *.E. 8 if for no other
reason than the fact I.E. 6 has a well known memory leak which should
be corrected as soon as possible. I don't know if MS still supports
I.E. 6 any more or not, but I suspect probably not considering there
is no good reason not to update to I.E. 8.