I'd love to see it done, and I know zmud does something very similar. Zmud's
gagging, though, leaves quite a bit to be desired.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Zachary Kline
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 12:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dragon Realms scripts

Hi,
Interesting point you raise there.  I believe part of the solution would
be allowing Vipmud to use regular expressions for matching.  This might be
straying slightly off topic, but I believe it's important to get the idea
out there anyway.  With the right kind of  regular expression support you
can ignore those line breaks and match those particular kinds of combat
messages fairly easily.  Just a thought, in case anybody with more
programming knowhow than I is reading this or is interested.
Beyond that, lots of text is right.  I'm already getting used to it and
don't have a custom forged weapon yet.
Thanks for your insight,
Zack.