To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 3:15 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Grisley gulch

Hi I'm really trying like mad to complete this dratted game, but am seriously put off by the intermonable gunfighting scenes taking about 20 minutes to complete, then once that's over those rattlesnakes come along and the whole process starts over again. Someone said the f12 key is supposed to spead things up a bit, but I've tried that and nothing happens. I'm using a laptop and my numlock is on so don't know why it's not working. It's a serious damper on the game I think, has anyone actually completed it?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5336 (20100803) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5336 (20100803) __________

http://www.eset.com