I was wondering when you were going to pop up there Tom. lol. Nice to see you're interested... this might happen in the next couple weeks. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Randall" <kf6...@comcast.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: competetive street fighter

Hey this sounds great.  Will be keeping an ear out for when this is gonna
happen.  I am always interested in learning more about these games.  I am
strictly just an ok player, I do not have huge amounts of time to sit around
and play these things, but when I do it is awesome!

As a lot of you know I've been into mainstream games for a long long time
and I gotta say these new ones absolutely rock.  I frankly wasn't sure how
this was going to go when I started getting back into modern mainstream
games with the psp, the games seemed quite difficult and the menus
comparatively complex compared to the old systems.  Also I do not
consistantly have sighted assistance around to learn to play these things.
Despite these few negatives, we have many things to add to the plus side of
the ledger, mainly improved sound quality, and I agree that the
streetfighter titles, ssfiv is the one that I have experience with, have
excellent audio cues.

Regards,

Tom