yep, I've finished gg on both easy and hard.

In terms of gun fights taking a while though, I never noticed that as a problem myself, in fact the gun fights can be reasonably challenging on hard if you speed up the game, ---- it's F11 I think to speed up, F10 to slow down and F12 to reset the speed.

I do wonder though, if they are really taking 20 minutes, if the game is hanging on you. I've noticed that this happens unless I download and use the patch from bavisoft which fixes the problem. it's on their site in the downloads section.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:15 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Grisley gulch

Hi I'm really trying like mad to complete this dratted game, but am seriously put off by the intermonable gunfighting scenes taking about 20 minutes to complete, then once that's over those rattlesnakes come along and the whole process starts over again. Someone said the f12 key is supposed to spead things up a bit, but I've tried that and nothing happens. I'm using a laptop and my numlock is on so don't know why it's not working. It's a serious damper on the game I think, has anyone actually completed it?