From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 3:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Chillinhgam ones more, but last

spoilers ahoy! Just stop reading when you have enough information.

You first need the frog unfortunately. Once you've got it, take it to the
church and use it on the lady playing the Organ. use one of the potions the
professor gave you (I think it's the stinky one but I could be wrong), with
the frog. then use the frog on the lady again, and she'll run away.

you can now play the organ accept it breaks, so go and see bill the hermit
and give him the other potion, he'll give you a book in return which you can

take to the library in order to fix the organ.

then, go back to the church and use the book to fix the organ. Now, go to
the pet shop and give the parrot a peanut, he'll whistle a tune. Go to the
church and play that on the organ which will cause a door to open.

Go into the graveyard and you'll find a coin, take it and throw it down the
well. You'll hit someone stuck down there, so use the rope in order to try
and get them out. the rope will be too short, but not if you tie it to the
leesh, ie, use the rope with the leesh. Use that on the well and you'll pull

the chap down there up, and he'll give you a key.

open and you'll have to play a guess the code game (rather like guess the
number), with the panel (you can hit F5 if your stuck, but imho it's not
that hard).

then, go into the Crypt and you'll find a hammer. Take it back to the town
square and hit the bell three times with it, where upon the statue will give

you another key.

Remember that map you got from lilly's house early on? go to the forest near

the big tree and follow the directions, ie, n = north, e = east etc. Then,
when you have got through that, use the key on the lock of the gate.

then, enjoy the mmmm, interesting ending.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!