Hi Louis,
Honestly I can't blame you. that's why I have not really been using or
supporting Freedom Scientific products much over the past few years.
One reason I will not, under any circomstances add Jaws support to my
game engine, as I see no need to endorce or support a greedy and
selfish company like Freedom Scientific. There are plenty of
alternatives to Jaws such as Window-Eyes, NVDA, Hal, etc that there is
no excuse to continue supporting or using Jaws. Far as I am concerned
Freedom Scientific could go out of business tomorrow and I wouldn't
shed a tear. Sorry to say, I have absolutely nothing but contempt for
Freedom Scientific and its products. As you say they have gone lawsuit
crazy and they have lost any respect I might have had for them in the
past.

Smile.