Check what devices you are using.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: 08 August 2010 19:07
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GoldWave experts, please help!

yup I know, however even when set at 2 channels after clicking new, it
doesn't work. that's the first thing I checked and it was already set up for

stereo. devices tab still doesn't show a way to record both channels. just
either right or left. this truly sucks since I finally have a USB device
that'll allow me to record properly, and goldwave insists on making things
difficult.