Hi,

I have put a new file up on my web site.

File name wingcfs8.exe  File size 70k bytes

6 new golf courses
call area codes rating 79, man versus nature rating 98, randomless rating 90,
rock stars paradise continued, rock stars paradise, short and long of it rating
76.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks to those who made and sent me the files to share.

BFN
    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA