Brandon wrote:

what kind of voice was kevin and was that sapi at all?
Kevin was a free TTS voice.  We used it because when we started to develop our
games, we couldn't afford to buy the rights to use a better voice.  Also we
were learning the technology that goes with self-voicing.  When we  changed to
SAPI, we also smoothed and improved the interface and hope that you will find
our games much better than before.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software