W dniu 2010-08-10 03:26, Liam Erven pisze:
Hi Guys.

There's been a lot going on.  Much of it is not good.  The host I used to
use (bluehost) decided to pull the plug on some of it's customers that were
getting hit by malware attacks instead of fixing the problem.  So long story
short, LWorks has been homeless.  I've been working on getting the site back
online, but this process has been ridiculously slow to say the least.

The site finally lives again, and should be virus free.  If you encounter
anything, please please please let me know immedietly.  Email is also hosted
on a much more relyable server, so... Hopefully emails to me won't get lost
in the Ether.  The only thing which is not working correctly at the moment
is the scoreboards.  I'm working on this and hope to have it functional
again in the next few days.  there is nothing more frustrating than having
to uproot and move your whole website, but sometimes it's for the better.
If anything good has come of this, file downloads will be much much faster.

Liam

Hello Liam

Always when i'm see your new emails, I am thinking, wow, maybe a new game is out? or great update for the existing?

Well, anyway, great job with this new, maybe sadly news, for npon-gaming, but with a site, but againg, good to hear about everything is all right.

Cheers

Tom