Hi,
After reading that 7-128 Software is now using SAPI5 voices in their games, I thought I'd download the free version of their gamebook to see how well it works with some voices I have. (I had tried it a year ago, but wasn't impressed with the included voice they were using at the time.) However, when I went to their site, I couldn't find the program, just a link to buy it and five games. On the Resources page, they say you can use the free edition to use their utilities such as Dark Timer, but there's no link to this edition, just to download the utilities. I found a link to it on Phil Vlasak's Accessible Games for Windows page, but got a Page Not Found message. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the free version is still available somewhere? I tried contacting the company yesterday but so far haven't received a response.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.