Hey all who are interested.
I've uploaded another sfml sample project to show how easy working with sfml
can be.
This one I wrote for my two children (5 and 8)
who always go nuts over toys (or when we're in the apple store, the iphone app)
that records what you say, then parrots it back at a higher pitch,
making you sound like a chipmunk.
There's no binaries with this one, just an image of a hand-drawn parrot, (for
displaying to sighted folks purposes)
and the parrot.cpp source file.
It's a simple prog that simply shows recording audio, then playing it back with
altered parameters.

Very few comments in this one, as I didn't really intend to release it, but
then had second thoughts, as I figured it could show some folks how to do this
sort of thing quickly and easily.
Hope this helps someone.