Thanks for the link. But my big question is, is there a way to feed my line in audio thrugh teamtalk and not have people loop while talking, but enable me to keep talking? lol. Hope that made sense. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Street Fighter Seminar!

hmmm it should for most I myself am usually away that day
will there be a podcast avalible or can someone record this.
teamtalk is at www.bearware.dk
the latest beta is 4.1 beta3 and the betas are in www.bearware.dk/beta
program versions for windows are in www.bearware.dk/teamtalk.
I use teamtalk all the time.
At 07:13 p.m. 12/08/2010, you wrote:
so the conference wil take place on Tuesday, August 17th, at 4 pm eastern. So one pacific, two mountain and three PM central. The program will be team talk... I don't have the website so google teamtalk and you should find it. Server ad channel infrmation will be given closer t the actual conference. I think we'll probably just use the default teamtalk server with a password-protected channel. Does the time and arrangement work for everybody? Please respond and let me know.